1.2 kg ahi tuna steaks
¼ cup organic wheat free tamari/braggs
¾ cup lime juice
4 cups cubed avocado (approx. 4 medium avocados)
¾ cup toasted sesame oil
½ cup chopped cilantro
½ cup finely chopped green onion
5 tablespoons deseeded and chopped jalapeño
1-2 teaspoons sriracha
2 teaspoons grated ginger
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1. Cut the tuna into ¼ inch pieces. Discard any pieces that are hard to cut through, fatty, or too sinewy. Ideally the pieces are as small and tender as you can get them.
2. Finely chop onions, cilantro, and jalapeño and cut avocado into small cubes.
3. In a large bowl mix the oil, lime juice, tamari, sriracha, ginger, and pepper.
4. Add the tuna and mix well.
5. Add onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and avocado.
7. Add more of any ingredients to your flavour preference.