1 cup broccolini (only the top florets), finely chopped
1/2 cup carrot, peeled and grated
1/2 cup beet, peeled and grated
1 tablespoon sprouted sunflower seeds
1 cup arugula, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon of braggs liquid amino acids
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon dijon
2 teaspoon dill, finely chopped
1. Wash and chop the heads of the broccolini as small as you can.
2. Peel and grate the carrot and the beet, and finely chop the arugula.
3. Mix the salad dressing together, adding the oil last.
4. Toss all the salad ingredients in a bowl and add spoons of the dressing until you find your perfect dressing amount.
5. Taste and adjust with more herbs, sea salt and pepper as needed.
This is a good ‘bring to work’ dish!
*Tip – Use the heads of the broccolini only and keep the stalks to steam for another time if desired.