150 mls raw honey
150 mls hot water
1 tablesoon lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
1/8 cup of goji berries
3 cups of fresh picked blackberries
1. Soak goji berries in water while you prepare the rest, and until they have softened.
2. Boil water.
3. Mix 150 ml hot water and 150 ml of honey and stir until dissolved.
4. Squeeze lemon into honey water.
5. In a blender, add berries and honey/lemon mixture and blend well.
6. Pour into a either a shallow baking dish or glass tupperware container and freeze.
7. Once frozen put back in the blender and blend again before serving.