2 lbs rainbow carrots, cut in half if lengthwise if width is bigger than an inch
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped fine (1oz/28grams yields = 1/4 cup packed chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the carrots very well and cut off the top end. Place on a bare baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil, sea salt, pepper and thyme over the carrots. Rub them well to ensure they are evenly coated.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and allow to roast for 20 minutes. (Depending on the size, cook longer if bigger).
- Serve with a fresh sprinkle of thyme. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.