Coconut Almond Milk
1 cup almonds (soak almonds immersed in water overnight)
1 young coconut
Teaspoon vanilla powder
3 cups filtered water
1. Rinse almonds and add to blender.
2. Open the coconut and add its water to the blender.
3. Use a spoon to peel out the rest of the meat on the inside of the coconut, rinse well, getting all of the tough part off and add to blender.
4. Add vanilla powder and water. Blend well.
5. Pour mixture from blender through a fine meshed strainer bag and into a bowl. 6. Store the contents in glass bottles for 3-4 days in the fridge.
6. Shake before use as the contents separate when they sit. Enjoy.