Coconut Chia Pudding
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 tablespoon coconut flakes (sulfate free)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup filtered water
⅓ cup chia seeds
1. Put the honey into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of hot water and stir to liquefy honey.
2. Add coconut flakes, cinnamon, vanilla powder, and chia seeds.
3. Open can of coconut milk and stir well before measuring a cup.
4. Add milk and ½ cup water to other ingredients and stir very well.
5. Allow to sit for about 3-4 hours, or overnight.