Broccoli Zucchini Bowl
1/2 cup zucchini noodles
2 cups chopped broccoli
1 cup chopped spinach
1/2 cup chopped kale, deveined
1/4 cup chopped kimchi or sauerkraut
1/4 cup chopped dill
1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
1 tablespoon braggs amino acids
1 teaspoon ume plum vinegar
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Place a steam basket inside a medium pot of water, make sure the water does not go over the basket. Bring the water to a light boil.
- While the water is heating, wash and peel the zucchini noodles with a vegetable peeler. Stop towards the centre of the zucchini when the seeds begin to appear. Roughly chop these zucchini noodles int0 2 inch pieces.
- Place the broccoli into the steamer (once the water is boiling), and steam for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and plunge the broccoli in cold water.
- Place the spinach in the steamer for 3 minutes, until it turns bright green. Remove from heat and cover with cold water.
- Gently with a paper towel pat the vegetables dry.
- Take all of the ingredients for the dressing and mix together well.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini noodles, broccoli, spinach, chopped kale, sauerkraut (or kimchi) and dill with the dressing. Ensure all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Season to taste. Enjoy!