Satisfying to your cravings and your body, these savory roasted nuts are seasoned and tossed with ume plum vinegar, smoked paprika and black pepper. Full of healthy fats and protein, a handful would curb any snacking desire and keep your blood sugar balanced. Fat and proteins combined help to satiate hunger cravings and keep you feeling fuller, longer.
Savory Roasted Nuts
Makes: 3 cups
1.5 cups almonds
1.5 cups cashews
1/8 cup ume plum vinegar
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet and evenly spread out the almonds and cashews on top, place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and quickly transfer the toasted nuts to a medium-large mixing bowl.
- While the nuts are still hot, toss with the ume plum vinegar, smoked paprika and black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together very well so the nuts are generously coated.
- Place the nuts back on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and allow to sit out and cool.
- Enjoy once cooled or store in an air tight container for up to __ days.